Sessions 4-8 sessions per week- negotiable
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Contact email email@example.com
Organisation: The Swan Medical Group
Location: Petersfield, Liphook & Liss, Hampshire
The Swan Medical Group has just over 34,000 patients, 16 Partners, a team of salaried GPs and a strong Nurse team who deliver Rapid Access services as well as Chronic Disease management. We are looking for an enthusiastic GP to join our team at this exciting time.
Swan Medical Group has 4 sites in Hampshire, one in the charming market town of Petersfield, one in the village of Liss and the other two in the semi-rural village of Liphook. As part of developing a sustainable GP Practice, we are looking for a 4-8 session Salaried GP to work at our Petersfield or Liphook & Liss site to take on an established patient list.
A successful Training practice with five GP trainers, excellent QOF achievement and a proactive Patient Participation Group, we pride ourselves on being particularly supportive, cohesive, and progressive and determined to provide timely quality medical care to our patients.
We aim to improve the health, well-being and independence of our patients by delivering high quality, more accessible and more sustainable out of hospital care. We have a strong clinical team who are supported by an excellent administrative team.
All practice sites, located in the South Downs National Park, benefit from easy access to London and the South Coast with good facilities for families, sport, schooling, and culture.
Please forward your CV and cover letter telling us why you want to work here and what you believe you have to offer the team. If you have any queries or would like to apply, please contact :
Odette Kuc, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Handler/Receptionists for GP Practice – full-time or part-time
Swan Medical Group is expanding, and we are seeking friendly receptionists to join our team and work across our GP practices in Petersfield, Liphook and Liss in Hampshire.
If you are professional and personable and keen to provide outstanding service to our patient population then this could be the role for you.
You would be joining a friendly, supportive, and established team. Your duties would include working in our telephone hub, front of house receptions desks at all our surgeries, dealing with queries from patients and other administration tasks.
Own transport is required.
The ideal candidate would be a confident communicator with excellent customer service and administration skills and with previous experience in a public facing role.
Applicants need to be confident with new IT systems, comfortable learning new tasks and be a team player.
At times this can be a challenging role and so it is important that you can always remain calm and professional.
Pay: Starting salary between is £10.80 per hour. Salary is reviewed 6 months after joining.
Hours: Monday to Friday between the hours of 08:00 – 18:45, full-time or part-time, to be discussed at interview. Some flexibility may be required to cover absences.
A full Job description is available on request.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to:
Swan Medical Group has a new opportunity for a Qualified Dispenser to compliment the team at our Dispensary in Liss, Hampshire
Hours: The role is available for either full-time or part-time hours. Morning shifts start at 08:00 and afternoon shift finish at 18:30
Competitive salary: Starting Pay from £11.00, dependent on level of qualifications, experience
- You must hold a recognised Dispenser qualification (NVQ Level 2 or 3)
- Excellent attention to detail
About Swan Medical Group
We are proud to have achieved an ‘Outstanding’ rating in our last CQC inspection. We aspire to be a local leader in delivering exceptional, integrated healthcare.
We are a supportive and forward-thinking practice with an excellent clinical team. We are a training practice for doctors and are supportive of personal development for all staff.
- Take requests for, issue and dispense prescriptions, using Standard Operating Procedures
- Carry out final check of dispensed medications once authorised to do so
- Han out prescriptions and collect prescription charges or exemption declarations as appropriate
- Maintain stock levels of drugs, prescriptions and labels from sources indicated by the Dispensary Senior
- Receive drug deliveries and check goods received against invoices and claim credits as required for shortages or errors.
- Endorse scripts and ensure all details are completed on the reverse and the declaration signed and dated
- Ensure the Controlled Drug Register is completed, and stock level checks are carried out as required
- Comply with safeguarding training requirements as set out by the practice
- Take prompt and timely action when there are any welfare or safeguarding concerns
- Form appropriate relationships with those we care for and maintain professional boundaries
- Work within organisational policies, protocols, and procedures
- Demonstrate the organisations values and behaviors
Benefits include: 5 weeks holiday plus Bank holidays (pro rata), NHS Pensions scheme.
Please forward your up-to-date CV and enclose a covering letter explaining your current situation and why this position would be right for you to:
Job description available upon request
A DBS certificate will be required